Here's a quick photo guide to building the toilet roll and holder kit in 1/24th scale.
You will need:
- snips or side cutters
- acrylic paints
- Separately paint the pieces, without removing from the supports.
- Remove the support parts, cutting flat and as close to the piece as you can.
- Put a tiny dab of superglue on the flat back of the roll, where the supports were.
- Fit the pieces snugly together.
- Done! Ready to attach to your bathroom wall.
If you'd like to buy this kit - or a finished, painted piece - they are available from my shop here. There is also a 1/48th version, available here.